[Standards] XEP-0234 Jingle File Transfer 0.16

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Sat Jun 20 20:13:08 UTC 2015

> That will also break compatibility with clients that supports only :3
> namespace, but currently we don't work with clients that have :4
> namespace implemented. implementing several version of a protocol is
> quite complexe.

Thats basically the reason I'm asking. My client Conversations currently
only supports :3 and I'm not going to support both however I would upgrade
to :4 if gajim were to do so as well and thus making Conversations
compatible with Swift.

(Gajim, Conversations and Swift - to my knowledge - are the only clients
supporting Jingle FT)

cheers
Daniel