[Standards] Fwd: [Council] Minutes 2015-05-27

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Thu May 28 12:48:50 UTC 2015

On 28 May 2015, at 13:36, Ben Langfeld <ben at langfeld.me> wrote:
> Did the Rayo spec get an advancement decision since votes on-list from the last meeting?

Hi Ben.

Yes, I’ve put a -1 on it pending further discussion. I started doing a once-over before voting, and had a few things I’d like to discuss - but after spending a few hours on it I got distracted by other things and didn’t finish the review. It’s near the top of my todo to finish it and send the points to standards@ for discussion.

/K