[Standards] Deprecating Privacy Lists

Christian Schudt christian.schudt at gmx.de
Mon Oct 12 12:35:03 UTC 2015

My explanation: Most developers just don't want to write specifications. They don't consider it to be their job. Similar like they also shy at writing documentation or even comments. Developers are lazy in this aspect.

Developers just want to code, fix bugs, create a nice UI, apply logical thinking, etc...

They are used to _read_ specifications and implement requirements, which usually come from *other* non-developers, e.g. "product owners, product managers", but not to _write_ them by themselves.

Also nicely illustrated here:
http://www.codefieber.de/images/geek_and_poke_coders-love-t.jpeg
http://geek-and-poke.com/geekandpoke/2012/2/5/simply-explained.html