[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0313 (Message Archive Management)

Matthew Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Mon Sep 21 16:10:53 UTC 2015

> On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:06, XMPP Extensions Editor <editor at xmpp.org> wrote:
>
> Version 0.4 of XEP-0313 (Message Archive Management) has been released.
>
> Abstract: This document defines a protocol to query and control an archive of messages stored on a server.
>
> Changelog: [See revision history] (ks/mw)
>
> Diff: http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0313/diff/0.3/vs/0.4

The Editor Team apologizes for the confusion on this document.  At some point, a "0.4" was pushed into the repository before it was ready, and was picked up by the various tools.  This version of "0.4" should be correct.  We are working on ways to prevent this in the future.

Also, published version 0.3 is available in the attic at < http://xmpp.org/extensions/attic/xep-0313-0.3.html >.

--
- m&m

Matthew A. Miller