[Standards] XMPP team activity

Evgeny Khramtsov xramtsov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:55:59 UTC 2015

Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:25:28 +0200
Stefan Strigler <stefan.strigler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Strange, I'm being paid since years for doing exactly this.

I'm doing just the same. With a few proprietary extensions this can be
done just fine. But I think that is not the right direction for XMPP
developers in general.

> You're free to contribute!

But what if I disagree on some positions with XSF? Like jingling or
pubsubbing everything. Obviously I cannot contribute to the solution I
don't see useful. I wouldn't complain if they worked fine, but
they don't.

http://matrix.org