[Standards] 2016-07-20 Council Meeting

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Aug 10 15:57:51 UTC 2016

On 7/20/16 9:34 AM, Sam Whited wrote:

> ### XEP-0060: Be more consistent with reply
>
> MattJ appears.
>
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/106
>
> - Lance         +1
> - MattJ         +1
> - psa           on list
> - Dave Cridland +1
> - TObias        on list

I posted +1 on GitHub, this is good to go.

> ### XEP-0106: Update to use PRECIS and newer XMPP RFCs
>
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/202
>
> - psa            on list
> - Dave Cridland  tentative +1 pending psa's author review
> - Lance          tentative +1 pending psa's author review
> - Tobias         on list
> - MattJ          on list

Sorry, I posted about this on GitHub but no on the list. As I noted here:

"In NodePrep, both ASCII space and the various non-ASCII space
characters were disallowed (see Appendix A.5 of RFC 3920, which
specifies that the characters in C.1.1 and C.1.2 of RFC 3454 were
prohibited output). We retained that functionality in RFC 6122 and RFC
7622."

So this is good to merge and publish.