[Standards] XEP-0369 (MIX) Version 0.6 Update
steve.kille at isode.com
Fri Dec 2 08:48:30 UTC 2016
I have just issued a PR for version 0.6 of MIX. This contains the
following changes and a number of editorial fixes. Some of the editorial
comments and last two changes noted arose from Timothée Jaussoin's recent
- Added Internationalization Consideration section, and various i18n edits.
- Added Security Considerations section.
- Tombstoning of Redaction changes made optional.
- Added a section specifying MIX Proxy. This worked out quite cleanly and
I think it is desirable to have a clear specification of this in the context
of MIX. In due course, this specification may move to the PAM
specification or to a separate XEP.
- Change configuration and information node management to directly use
- Provide for XEP-0202 (vCard4 0ver XMPP) in addition to vcard-temp
support. Note that MIX is simply relaying vCard protocol.
I believe that the XEP is now "complete", apart from a Schema specification.
Of course it will evolve in context of review comment and implementation.
Please review and provide feedback.
More information about the Standards