[Standards] Multi-stage registrations

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:02:49 UTC 2016

It depends on what we want to standardize:

1. data form fields (as in field names and/or multi-stage registration
workflow?)
2. new top level elements (much like username and password <-- there
should be kept for backwards compatibility of course, but adding new
ones... I don't know)

I have to say multi-stage registration is very unpredictable (e.g.
registration through SMS, OTP device, public key, and who knows what
else), so it would be hard to write a standard flexible enough IMO.
What do you suggest?

--
Daniele