[Standards] Multi-stage registrations

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Wed Feb 3 16:23:19 UTC 2016

> Do you think producing a new version of XEP-0077 would be fine?

I think a clarification in XEP-0077 would serve very well, but:

> Is that possible by the way since it's a final standard (sorry I'm not
> much of an expert on XEP drafting)?

I'm not sure if a final standard, especially one so widely deployed and old,
can really be changed easily.  Though, the data forms extension got added at
some point -- was that before or after it became final?

So this is a question for the rest of the mailing list that knows the
process more: how should we proceed?

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted