[Standards] Multi-stage registrations (Stephen Paul Weber)

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Wed Feb 3 18:36:16 UTC 2016

> http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0336.html
>
> This XEP allows the server to respond to user actions in the form,
> including changing the form (adding, updating, removing fields) etc.

Hmm, this seems to solve a different purpose, that is, live updating of
a form based on user input.  In the multi-stage registration case, the user
submits one form and then another, it's not really a "dynamic form".

I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but the two seem orthogonal.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted