[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Token-based reconnection

Michal Piotrowski michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com
Fri Feb 12 10:34:17 UTC 2016

Hi Florian,

Your extension looks very convenient. As I understand the token can be
used only once and only in context of stream resumption. What if the
stream resumption fails? Should the client authenticate by regular
SASL method like SCRAM-SHA-1 or would it be possible to use the token
to authenticate (without resuming the session)?

Best regards
Michal Piotrowski
michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com