[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Token-based reconnection

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Sun Feb 14 21:25:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

I said this before but I'll say it again on public record. I like it a lot.
It's very simple, straight forward and thus easy to implement. Both on the
server as well as on the client side.

One comment regarding the isr:location attribute. It's not specified
whether this will be a normal connection or a TLS connection. The port
included in the example might suggest it is a normal starttls one but in
the spirit of a XEP that is XEP-0368-aware I'd suggest we make this a
XEP-0368 location. If servers don't want to support that they could still
use the normal location attribute.

cheers
Daniel