[Standards] Summit XIX and FOSDEM: Help and sponsors needed.

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Jan 6 17:59:12 UTC 2016

Folks,

Your Standards Development Organization needs YOU!

If you're coming to the 19th XMPP Summit on the 28th/29th of this month,
we've a list of useful things you can help with:

* The XSF Dinner will be going ahead, and needs sponsors. Unlike "full" XSF
sponsorship, XSF Dinner Sponsorship can be any amount, and provides
excellent visibility for your company to Summit attendees, who are required
to toast your name! Please contact me if you're interested.

* The Summit itself needs volunteers to operate. Dutch and French speakers
to help with local arrangements are particularly welcome, but there are
plenty of small tasks. Contact Ralph Meijer, and please join the
summit at xmpp.org list if you haven't already, and also join the
xsf at muc.xmpp.org chatroom.

* At FOSDEM, the Realtime Lounge has proved an excellent success, but also
needs volunteers to staff the area, and assistance to setup and tear down.
We don't do sponsors for the Lounge, but Open Source projects are welcome
to run demos. Please contact Ralph Meijer if you're willing to help.

Thanks!

Dave.