[Standards] Pubsub Account Model

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Tue Jan 19 11:23:47 UTC 2016

Now that MIX is out, I’ll feel a little less guilty about replying to this. Any chance of a XEP to celebrate the one-year Summitversary of discussing this? :)

I realise that PEP is a sticking point, so it’d probably be useful to have the non-PEP stuff fleshed out so we can discuss what PEPification it needs (if any, but I suspect there is some needed).

/K