[Standards] Summit topics

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Sat Jan 23 12:24:38 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Back a few weeks ago the Council set MIX and E2E as two big topics that need discussion at the Summit. Do those attending have other topics that they want to bring? I expect (although don’t know) that we’ll do the usual ‘gather topics at the start’ thing, and that things will flow informally as  normal, but if people have an idea in advance they might be able to spend some time thinking about relevant topics to ease discussion when the time comes.

It’d certainly be worthwhile for people to have read the current MIX spec, and had a thought about the things that’re mentioned as needing discussion. Similarly the current E2E options.

/K