[Standards] MIX progress

Evgeny Khramtsov xramtsov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:07:38 UTC 2016

Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:10:28 +0100
Kevin Smith <kevin.smith at isode.com> wrote:

> On 5 Jul 2016, at 09:51, Florian Schmaus <flo at geekplace.eu> wrote:
> > XEP development behind closed doors is not desirable.
>
> To be fair, that isn’t what’s happening here, it’s just that Steve
> wants to double-check that the text reflects the Summit agreements
> before he submits.

IMHO, it would be much more productive to publish the XEP to, at least,
trigger some discussion here. We're not forced for an experimental XEP
to be ideal. I agree it's not always required to do it that way, but for
some "hot" XEPs it would make sense.
Because otherwise we fully rely on your free time, which you might not
have in the near future.