[Standards] MIX progress

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Wed Jul 6 12:22:13 UTC 2016

> > it's just that Steve wants to double-check that the text reflects the
> > Summit agreements before he submits.
>
> Ensuring that the text reflects whatever was agreed on the summit sounds more like a reason to make the text public as soon as
> possible, instead of a reason to hold it back.

[Steve Kille]

There is real benefit to staged review.   If you share early text with a wide audience, lots of people ending up making comments
that would have been better handled with review by a smaller group.

The plan here is that Kev reviews my changes before they are generally shared.    I believe that the summit comments are addressed.

Steve