[Standards] XEP-0375: View from Openfire

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue Jul 12 03:11:51 UTC 2016

I've tried to address some of this feedback here:

https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/206

I think the only thing I left out was getting rid of the IM compliance
suites (in case any of the IoT crowd chime in).

I also added MIX as a possible provider of "Group Chat" and merged the
web compliance suites into a single item, making BOSH and Websockets
interchangeable. More suggestions for web-friendly features would be
appreciated from web client authors (maybe they're similar to mobile
concerns?).

Let me know what you think. It could probably use a bit of description
about what the providers column means now; I envision a comma as being
an OR as in "MUC or MIX".

Best,
Sam