[Standards] XEP-0375: View from Openfire

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Tue Jul 12 16:42:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
> I'm suggesting we have to have MUC specifically. If a server can implement
> any specification they like for any of these features, then Skype qualifies.

It's not any spec they want, it's any spec we list.

If it really is MUC only, then maybe we should go back to doing these
XEP based instead of feature based (or a mix of the two? That feels
confusing, but I do think there are some where it makes a lot more
sense to list a feature and not a specific implementation).

—Sam

--
Sam Whited
pub 4096R/54083AE104EA7AD3