[Standards] XEP-0375: View from Openfire

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Fri Jul 15 18:58:43 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
> Well, the goal is (one assumes) interoperability and functionality, so we
> need both features and specifications, but the features need to be quite
> specific. "MUC", for example, seems right, since a (mythical) client
> supporting MIX won't interoperate with XEP-0045.

Yah, that makes sense. I've gone ahead and merged for now since this
is still experimental and changing, but I'll figure out a better way
to format it or just make MIX a footnote. I still feel compelled to
use this as a chance to promote it, but since we don't have a "MIX
with MUC bridge" spec yet, for interoperabilities sake I suppose it
makes sense to not reference it here.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited