[Standards] How many delay elements?

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:04:19 UTC 2016

When more than one delay element is added - assuming that only the defined
attributes are used - is there a way to distinguish what element was added
for what purpose?

The delay element should reference the timestamp on which the stanza was
originally send. Is there reason that for one stanza, that time changes? As
in, would multiple delay stanzas, if allowed, be anything other than exact
duplicates?

  Guus