[Standards] XEP-0167: How to?

Kozlov Konstantin yagiza at yandex.ru
Sun Jun 19 07:12:12 UTC 2016

Hello!

Just trying to implement XEP-0167: Jingle RTP Sessions in my client software. There's something, I can't understand.
According to 5. Negotiating a Jingle RTP Session, instances should start exchange media just after session-accept sent and acknowledged and connectivity established. To play RTP media stream, receiving party needs SDP, which could be build, using <payload-type/> element attributes. But session-accept stanza may have <description/> element, which contains more than one <payload-type/> element. And it says, that any of them could be used. How receiving party can determine, which payload type uses sending party, to generate SDP to play media stream?

With my best regards,
                                   Konstantin