[Standards] XEP-0167: How to?

Konstantin Kozlov yagiza at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 20 03:30:34 UTC 2016

Hello!

20 июня 2016 г. 0:02 пользователь Philipp Hancke <fippo at goodadvice.pages.de> написал:

> Am 19.06.2016 um 09:12 schrieb Kozlov Konstantin:
> > Hello!
> >

> typically that is done by looking at the payload type of the rtp
> packets. You could have multiple 'codecs' like rtx after all
And how can I tell FFMpeg (which I use to play an RTP steam), to look at RTP packets to find payload type? RFC 4566 (5.14), if more than one payload type numbers specified in m= line, first one SHOULD be used as the default format for the session. So, if I specify more than one payload type, and the first payload type number I listed in m= line is not the payload type being used to stream, FFMpeg library just hangs on avformat_find_stream_info() call, waiting for a packet with appropriate payload type.

With my best regards,
                                         Konstantin