[Standards] new website and XEP

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sun Mar 13 18:17:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

While the new website is really nice, there is one point which I find less
good than before, it is the XEP page: I really enjoyed the former page which
the check-boxes to show Deferred/Obsolte/etc XEPs.
Today the ordering by number doesn't work, we can't filter XEPs, and I'm not
sure that alls XEPs are visible.

I know it's a lot of work and I don't have really time to help on the website,
but I wonder if it is not possible to put the old page somewhere the time to
have a feature equivalent one with the new website ?

Thanks
Goffi