[Standards] XEP-352 CSI - server behaviour when client's inactive but sends stanzas

Michal Piotrowski michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com
Thu Mar 31 16:37:24 UTC 2016

Thanks for your response. I understand that the extension is about not
sending data from the server to the inactive client.
However it is still possible that a malicious user trying to abuse the csi
behaviour (a bot rather than mobile client). Maybe I'm too careful here and
the server should behave as you described.

Best regards
Michal Piotrowski
michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com