[Standards] Expanding XMPP Registrar Services

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue May 31 20:11:59 UTC 2016

In reference to https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/192

I think this is a great idea, despite it having the potential to increase
effort further.

Two comments:

1) I don't like "Proposed", mostly because we have a XEP state of that name.

2) I'd like to consider going slightly further, and accept submissions from
non-XSF sources. This would turn the registry from something that, really,
nobody much uses into a real information source. This, too, needs a label.

How about "XSF Submission" and "Public Submission"?

Dave.