[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Jingle Encrypted Transports

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Aug 31 14:16:01 UTC 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017, at 08:53, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I realize people voiced a concern with not being able to develop to the
> spec right away. That's why it's 0.1. Coders aren't stupid, they realize
> that 0.1 means it's early days. If they run into ambiguities, they'll
> provide feedback on the list.

In general I agree with you, but this one felt like half the spec was
missing (there were a lot of very important TODOs).
That being said, I can't wait to see it developed further, I just think
it needs to be flushed out a tiny bit more before we say it's ready for
experimental implementations.

—Sam