[Standards] [Members] Council meeting minutes 2017-11-29

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Tue Dec 19 16:07:38 UTC 2017

On 13 Dec 2017, at 16:34, Daniel Gultsch <daniel at gultsch.de> wrote:
> 2) Accept Instant Stream Resumption as proto XEP
> Daniel +1
> Sam on list
> Georg on list

I assume I also have to on-list this. There seem to be multiple plausible files in the inbox, which one is this vote for?

> 5) Date of next
> Daniel can't make it next week. Georg and Sam can. Rescheduling to
> happen on list so absent members can comment on this as well

As I said in the previous meeting, I’m basically unable to make any more meetings until I’m back in the New Year. I propose 10th Jan once everyone’s hopefully clear of the holidays (I’m back at work on the 4th, so would miss the 3rd).

/K