[Standards] [Members] Council meeting minutes 2017-11-29

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Wed Dec 20 18:18:54 UTC 2017

On 19 Dec 2017, at 16:07, Kevin Smith <kevin.smith at isode.com> wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2017, at 16:34, Daniel Gultsch <daniel at gultsch.de> wrote:
>> 2) Accept Instant Stream Resumption as proto XEP
>> Daniel +1
>> Sam on list
>> Georg on list
>
> I assume I also have to on-list this. There seem to be multiple plausible files in the inbox, which one is this vote for?

In the absense of confirmation, I assume it’s http://geekplace.eu/xeps/xep-isr-sasl2/xep-isr-sasl2.html  0.0.6-SNAPSHOT that Flo advertised recently that we’re voting on, and I’m +1 on accepting it. Various things might need work but not so much as it shouldn’t be Experimental.

So that there’s a vote on my name in case I’m wrong and it’s some other thing we’re voting, I guess I should leave a provisional -1 against other things, as I’m not intending checking email again until the new year and we can always revote when it’s clear what we’re voting on.

/K