[Standards] CSI and Carbons state after SM resumption

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Mon Feb 6 09:41:49 UTC 2017

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 3:16 AM, Evgeny Khramtsov <xramtsov at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does that "routable" mean? Are roster queries "routable"?

Able to be forwarded by the server to another entity on the network on
behalf of the sender. Only stanza's (message/presence/iq) with a "to"
attribute are forwardable. Things that aren't encapsulated in a
stanza, like those used in CSI, are not.

Roster queries are routable; to repeat the current room discussion for
context: I think it's possible to have a roster with a different
entity as well as the main one on the server, however, nothing does
this that I'm aware of (maybe that's something for MIX to consider).

—Sam