[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0333 (Chat Markers)

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Feb 23 07:44:31 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Sam Whited <sam at samwhited.com> wrote:
> I have reached out to the author to give them a chance to address
> feedback, and to find out if they are still interested in maintaining
> this XEP.
> To give them time to respond, the LC has been extended until 2017-02-22.

I spoke with the original author and they indicated that they would
like me to find a steward for this document. Daniel Gultsch
volunteered, and control of XEP-0333 has been passed on to him.

To allow for him to make changes, and to allow for more feedback, the
LC has been extended again to 2017-03-01.

Best,
Sam