[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0381 (Internet of Things Special Interest Group (IoT SIG))
XMPP Extensions Editor
editor at xmpp.org
Tue Feb 28 16:04:24 UTC 2017
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0381 (Internet of Things Special Interest Group (IoT SIG)).
Abstract: This document proposes the formation of a Special Interest Group SIG) within the XSF devoted to the application of XMPP technologies to the Internet of Things (IoT).
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2017-03-14.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards