[Standards] MIX and MUC sharing a domain

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Wed Jan 4 16:02:15 UTC 2017

Dave,

Making the details of sharing a domain work will be hard.

A key point is that MIX defines a way for MUC and MIX domains to cross reference each other.   This means that a MIX capable client will move transparently from a MUC room to the equivalent MIX channel.      This is all going to be very neat and transparent, and does not need the domain to be shared.

We can discuss further in Brussels

Steve