[Standards] Burner JIDs and MIX [WAS A possible MIX approach: hiding multiple clients]

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Fri Jan 6 16:42:33 UTC 2017

Sam,

Yes - your "publish the users real JID to a JID mapping node" is I think the proxy JID model.   I think this is the best way to achieve  semi-anonymous type channels.

Use of burner JIDs gives an approach for fully anonymous.   I note that the summit last year agreed that there was no requirement for fully anonymous.

Steve