[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0322 (Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) Format)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sun Jan 8 21:22:17 UTC 2017

Even though the EXI protocol is most likely to be used by IoT
implementations, it is not really IoT-specific - it defines some core
extensions to XMPP and therefore I would prefer to discuss it on the
standards@ list.

I agree that discussing the IoT-specific XEPs on the iot@ list is
appropriate, and I will start posting reviews there soon.

Peter