[Standards] XEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol - Clarification about the multi-items per node support

Jaussoin Timothée edhelas at movim.eu
Mon Jan 9 07:48:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

I do think that there is a difference between the "persist_items" and
the "multi_items" field that I'm proposing. The items persistence field
actually just say "Whether to persist items to storage", in other words,
"items are resilient to server reboot".

To me that doesn't say if the server support several of them on
Pubsub/PEP nodes.

Regards,

Timothée