[Standards] Expected behavior when blocking all unknown JIDs

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Thu Jan 12 09:32:37 UTC 2017

I today clean 10-20 spam messages every time i open my chat client I would
gladly whitelist the domains that I actually communicate with and
explicitly white list any muc domains I need.
Would also say that thats more or less the same for my IoT things as well.

Problem just comes if someone is able to create spam accounts on the
whitelisted domains.

Written by Joachim Lindborg on a device running on solar energy from
watt-s.com
CTO, systems architect
Sustainable Innovation  SUST.se ,Tel +46 706-442270, linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg>
Barnhusgatan 3 111 23 Stockholm