[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Bind 2.0

Michal Piotrowski michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com
Wed Jan 18 14:36:50 UTC 2017

I have another question regarding pipelining. From what I understand the
very first connection to the server should be "normal" like - client sends
packet, waits for the response(s) and proceeds. The next time all the
mentioned things in the spec can be pipelined. What makes me wonder are
server responses like stream features. Should server still send them? In my
opinion they are redundant in this case as the client is probably not
interested and already knows what features will be used.

Best regards
Michal Piotrowski
michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com