[Standards] 2017 Compliance Suites

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Wed Jan 18 16:43:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We discussed moving forward the 2016 compliance suites today in the
council meeting, and it was decided to start a mailing list discussion
about what worked, what didn't, and what should be different for the
2017 ones (which will hopefully advance quicker). We've had a few of
these that included suggestions like:

- Remove MIX as an optional spec to satisfy the multiuser chat
category since it's not ready
- Add TLS recommendations (I'm working on these already)

Anything else before I submit a first draft of the 2017 suites?

Thanks,
Sam