[Standards] XEP-0369 (MIX) upate to 0.7.1
steve.kille at isode.com
Mon Jan 30 16:34:31 UTC 2017
Tobias Markmann provided some useful review comments this morning, and I
thought it would be useful for me to address them prior to the summit.
So the new things are:
1. Ensure all RFC 2119 keywords are capitalized (which led to quite a few
2. Use MAM ID to identify message; (a sensible, but probably academic
3. Clarify use of the various channel names (name/description/subject)
4. Require all client operations to be direct or indirect (choice is
5. Add description of implicit MIX capability in activation.
Activation ensures that MIX clients only use MIX capable servers.
6. MIX Domains must not contain users
7. Clarification on identifying channels in rosters (which 6 helps)
More information about the Standards