[Standards] Delayed Delivery for CSI and possibly SM

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Thu Jun 1 05:08:37 UTC 2017

> Wed, 31 May 2017 10:35:46 +0100
> Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
>
>> Only the latter, please. I could be persuaded into having a <text/>
>> element or some such if people *really* want that, but I wouldn't want
>> text-or-element anywhere if I can avoid it.
>
> +1 for this. My reason is because it's hard to validate automatically
> such XMLs (you need complex rules for a validator's schema).

Since the natural language content is what is currently defined and
won't go away without a namespace bump are you suggesting to bump the
namespace of Delayed Delivery?

I personally tend to go agree with Florian on the registered attribute
value idea to avoid namespace bumps. But I can live with registered
child element + <text/> + NS bump as well.

cheers
Daniel