[Standards] Don't let today be the day we bury OMEMO

Ignat Gavrilov ignat.gavrilov at mailfence.com
Thu Jun 8 17:23:43 UTC 2017

I don't want to be nitpicking here, but I had the feeling that the majority of the community (as in, users and client developers, not necessarily XSF members) is in favor of keeping XEdDSA (at least for a while) and introducing ODR on top of it. As an outsider it looks like it's always the same 2 or 3 people asking to not do so, again and again. Maybe you should start a survey to be sure (I know this is not what the XSF usually does, it's a more autocratic approach...)