[Standards] XEP Authors

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:16:57 UTC 2017

I am the first to admit that I have next to no legal knowledge, and I'm not
familiar with the background other than reading the comment that Dave
linked to, but: this feels like an overreaction to me. Because (American -
how does this apply to other countries?) juries assume things, we need to
consider making these changes? Isn't that to preemptive?