[Standards] Dealing with the choice to have a different MIX roster format

Steve Kille steve.kille at isode.com
Fri Jun 16 09:35:33 UTC 2017

Thanks for all of the private and public responses on this MIX detail

I think that Dave's suggestion (I think Jonas made it too and I didn't notice) is a good one and I have followed it (place the item marker in the same namespace. In both cases, it feels as if these ought to stabilize quickly, and we may as well take advantage of this.)

The final choice is:                <annotate xmlns=‘urn:xmpp:mix:roster:0'/>

Git change:
 https://github.com/stevekille/xeps/commit/9d5d201be9f0ac9b7fc03fe91d4aad58d0fdbb06

Steve