[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0186 (Invisible Command)

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Sat Jun 17 06:15:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

> This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
2017-03-14.

FYI, this XEP seems to be in last call after its end date.

> 1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack
or
> to clarify an existing protocol?

Yes. AFAICT, there's no other way to reliably have conversations using XMPP
without exposing presence information to (other) contacts.

> 2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
and
> requirements?

Yes.

> 3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code?

If I had time, it would be high on my list :)

Not beyond what's stated in section 6.

Yes.

Note that server implementations oft his XEP currently seem to be very
scarce.

Remko