[Standards] length of time in ProtoXEP state

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Jun 22 20:49:50 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 3:30 AM, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
> If it really is the name, then let's call it "Stable".

I actually do think that would be very helpful; I can't tell you how
often random people I'm talking too say "we tried XMPP, but it didn't
have the feature we wanted" and I say "sure it did, that's XEP-XXXX"
and they reply "no, that was only draft, and we needed a working
version right then". Some variation of that is a significant portion
of conversations I end up having with random people who have tried
XMPP.

—Sam