[Standards] [Council] 2017-05-17 Council Meeting Minutes

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Fri May 26 13:41:12 UTC 2017

>> Sam and Dave think it still involves manual steps.
>
> It does, as it has always done.

Those manual steps have never involved being dependent on another team
though, which is the actual problem.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Kevin Smith <kevin.smith at isode.com> wrote:
> I did say that the Editor scripts to send mail might need adjusting. I can't immediately think of any reason announcement mails need to be sent from eos, though.

I would prefer that these didn't come from my personal email, and I
would also like to not have to copy/paste/edit a template every time.
It's just one more step in an already cumbersome process.

—Sam