[Standards] [Council] 2017-05-17 Council Meeting Minutes

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Fri May 26 14:10:46 UTC 2017

>>> It does, as it has always done.
>>
>> Those manual steps have never involved being dependent on another team
>> though, which is the actual problem.
>
> Well, the good news is that this has been whined about enough that I’ve just tried to do something about it, and broken the server in the process.
>
> So you were wrong, it used to be possible to publish XEP updates.
>
> But now you’re right.

And thankfully Edwin is much smarter than me, has fixed sudo (thank you), and I’ve now given the editors the ability to deploy a new docker image with the aforementioned script.

So I think that means the first non-issue is resolved and the remaining complaint about email is an issue of Editor tooling, rather than iteam, and we can resolve that there.

/K