[Standards] [Council] 2017-05-17 Council Meeting Minutes

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Fri May 26 14:22:25 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Kevin Smith <kevin.smith at isode.com> wrote:
> I’ve now given the editors the ability to deploy a new docker image with the aforementioned script.

Thank you; one down.

> email is an issue of Editor tooling, rather than iteam, and we can resolve that there.

Is it? I don't think it's a tooling issue; the script appears to be
working exactly as it was before, mail is just never showing up on the
server. I assumed EOS didn't have its mail agent setup correctly or
that it was actually being sent but being blocked by the list since
it's from a new address or something.

—Sam