[Standards] Delayed Delivery for CSI and possibly SM

Daniel Gultsch daniel at gultsch.de
Tue May 30 14:18:01 UTC 2017

> Presence, mind, I'm not so sold on - I think it's significantly less
> important, since presence is stateful rather than an event. But I'm
> not averse to it - I'd just argue that if it causes problems, just
> don't bother delay-stamping.

I have no hard feelings regarding presence however if we stamp with
the account jid it wont cause problems.
And people are really obsessed with 'Last Seen' Whatapp-like
information. (That's how I stumbled over the problem in the first
place.) So in their interest it would really help to have a more
detailed time information on presence as well.  (Mind you CSI can
easily delay those information by multiple hours)

cheers
Daniel